We are so disappointed that we’re unable to have our Spring Camp open at this time of the year, but recognise staying safe at home is what the world needs right now.
All our camps have THE best atmosphere, with lots of amazing teens and children from all over the world coming together to meet, take part in awesome activities and improved their English at the same time – and that’s our aim, to support our students to improve their English language learning in a fun environment.
So instead of our Spring Camp and in preparation for our summer camps, we are going to share with you some brilliant language learning apps that you can download and try whilst stuck at home…
- Hello Talk – speaking and writing practise with English speakers
- Duolingo – master new words, phrases and grammar with game-like lessons
- Memrise – basic English course that cuts learning into short sessions that you can do everyday
- Improve English: Word Games – learn new words on the go. Quick lessons that will help you improve your English
- Grammarly – Improve your writing, grammar and make fewer mistakes
- English Speaking Practice – powerful English speaking app to learn perfect pronunciation and natural rhythm